We are so excited!!! Seats for November 2020 are already sold out, so we opened an event in December just for you!!
Give yourself a break between holidays and come join us!
December 3rd - 6th in Phoenix, Arizona
- Learning the Copic color structure
- How to choose the best color combinations
- Choosing paper and ink for coloring
- Differences between markers
- Important products used with Copic coloring
- Best ways to use the Blender marker and Colorless Blender Solution
- Texturing using Copics
- Refilling markers
- Many different Copic blending techniques:
- Flick blending
- Texture blending
- Basic blending
Days 2-4 you will experience over 28 (classroom time about 10-12 hours per day) hours of fun, fast-paced, organized technique-filled classes covering the following:
- Light Source
- Cast and Drop Shadows
- Creative Color Placement
- Pleats and Folds
- Grass and Leaves
- No Line coloring
- “Water Coloring” with Copics
- Water Drops
- Ground Covers
- Your very own workbook, plus tons of work sheets to color
- Over 30 hours of organized lessons
- Evening times with teacher’s assistance, if needed, as well as bonus projects to add to your workbook
- 4 catered lunches (if staying at the hotel, you have option of free hot breakfast, afternoon drinks, and free evening *kickback (soup, salad and more))
- Raffles, Gifts and Prizes galore from sponsors!
- On site shopping
- Marker refill station available for a small fee
- Excellent lighting, visual and audio setup for ease of hearing and seeing in a large setting
- A lifetime of memories from this experience
Registration is currently open.
SOLD OUT January 23rd - 26th
SOLD OUT November 5th - 8th
December 3rd - 6th
Thursday - Saturday 9am - 10pm
- Deposit of $150.00 required up-front to secure your seat. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE due to the requirements and contract from the hotel.
- Deposit must be placed within 24 hours of registration.
- Remaining balance paid in 4 easy installments at the beginning of each month (reminder will be posted on the private facebook group). Feel free to pay in full.
- All balance due required prior to September 1st, 2020.
A reservation with group rate link will be provided upon registration or refer to the Hotel Reservations link below. Hotel reservations can be made online or by calling the hotel directly.
Boot Camp attendees will be asked to join our private Facebook group where we can chat and get to know one another before the events. We will also use this group to post important information pertaining to this special event. It is important that you join this group or have a fellow attendee share pertinent information. A link will be provided through registration.
*Stamp Designer for Whimsy Stamps
Fruit and Veggies Display - Catered by Dotting the i
Blessing us with a little bit of healthy during our events.
Masseuse - Magic Hands Rich and Caroline