Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Blog Moving

I am moving my blog to a better platform and would love for you to come along.  Copic Boot Camp, now renamed Jenn Dove's Boot Camp has some exciting new things in the future and I would love for you to come along.  If you would like to keep up on future events please subscribe to Just4FunCrafts.com.

Jenn Dove's Boot Camp is a time and a place where like minded people get together to learn amazing techniques from the basics to the advanced using your alcohol ink markers.  You will be inspired and educated and overloaded with 4 days of friendships, food and fun.

On my blog you will also be inspired by my colorful creations using not only Copic Markers but other mediums as well.  Be sure and come on over.

Fabulous things happening in the future.



Fun learning

Fun new friends

Fun Food


Fun Assistants

Come join the the FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment